INTEGRATED DIVING AND ENGINEERING SERVICES. is a leading underwater Air & Mix Gas diving service provider to offshore/onshore construction and subsea services to the Oil & Gas Industry in the India and other Subcontinents. Since the establishment in 2007, Integrated diving operates through its operational base located in Mumbai, India, which is the main center of offshore activities.
INTEGRATED DIVING AND ENGINEERING SERVICES is successfully managed by team of professionals, who are Qualified as Clearance Diver, ADAS/IMCA Part-I, Sat Diver, N.D.T. Engineer (U.K, Australia and south Africa), with vast experience of 22 years in subsea industry – Ex-Indian Navy personnel. We have significant expertise in the management of fast track projects from design to completion
INTEGRATED DIVING AND ENGINEERING SERVICES has access to a wide range of diving units for shallow and deep-water intervention, underwater hydraulic & Pneumatic tools and NDT equipment and number of Diving spread for all construction and installation works.
About Mr. Ramesh Thakur
- Founder Managing Director of Integrated Diving & Engineering Services
- Served in Indian Navy as Diver for about 15 years.
- 09 years in commercial diving field.
- Clearance Diver III, II & I
- IMCA Part 1 qualified from INPP, France.
- NDT Certificate from Llyods Register
- Diving Professional in Indian Navy